Question asked:


Client inherited agricultural property from her mother. She is not an active farmer but her husband is and he had been renting the same land from his mother in law for years before she died. Husband will continue to farm the land. In order to claim Agri relief, is it necessary to create a lease so that husband is leasing the land for 6 years?

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 41, Answers: 5)
Asked on 23 March 2020 10:53 am