Question asked:


Good evening Alan - I act for a parent who is transferring a derelict house on one acre to his son. His son has planning permission to build his family home on the property and it is a condition of the planning permission that the derelict house must be demolished. Will this disposal be exempt from CGT? I note from the relevant Finance Act that the section refers to transfer of "land". Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 5, Answers: 4)
Asked on 30 November 2016 4:55 pm

I see that this has been dealt with previously!

( at 30 November 2016 4:58 pm)