Question asked:


Hi there, Client had investment bond in life assurance co. for year or so, then wanted to buy a property so encashed the policy meaning an exit tax was deducted on the gain on the policy. I cannot see where this should appear on Form 11 for 2016, as if i include in box 409 (which i think was suggested in previous question) which is investment undertaking (Gain on deemed disposal (S.739E(1)(bii))) there is no where to put the corresponding credit that would be due? Should i include it in "Income From Sources Not Shown Elsewhere"? and include tax deducted. thanks. shane

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 11, Answers: 4)
Asked on 5 October 2017 9:56 pm