Question asked:


Irish registered company who provide Airbnb services in Ireland recently started providing similar services in the UK.
Should they be declaring this Income in UK or Ireland. The Income is classed as trading income.
Also is there any VAT issues – should they be registering for UK VAT on this Income?
Do they need to set up a UK company or can they facilitate within Irish company and register for VAT.

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 15, Answers: 0)
Asked on 12 December 2018 11:32 am