Question asked:


Hi Alan
I have a client a GP with a decent sized medical practice who asked me to look at incorporating his business. I understand that the HSE will not pay the company but him personally:
I am looking at the various angles but I am concerned about a vat exposure if he transfers some of the HSE fees to the company?
Your thoughts would be appreciated
My concern is could revenue

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 96, Answers: 13)
Asked on 5 February 2019 9:05 pm
Private answer
He needs to agree a joint venture revenue and cost-sharing agreement with the company - so that it can partake in the VAT exemption. This would require consultancy.
Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 5, Answers: 5006)
Answered on 26 February 2019 7:02 pm