Question asked:


I have a small rental company. Each year we make a distribution to avoid the surcharge. Can i put a directors fee as an expense to reduce the profit and corporation tax . I understand you could potentially use 10% of rents. Is my understanding correct and would it need to be a salary or could i just call it a directors fee and declare it as Case 1 income on the directors tax return.

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 70, Answers: 24)
Asked on 29 November 2017 3:15 pm