Question asked:


The query is regarding statutory redundancy as part of an overall redundancy package. To be entitled to claim statutory you must be in employment that is insurable under the Social Welfare Acts. Full-time employees under the age of 66 must be paying Class A PRSI. Questions are 1. What class must someone be paying in they are over 66 2. If someone has been employed for circa 20 years and they have been paying Class S1 for a portion of this time then are the years allowable for the purposes of calculating statutory redundancy apportioned?

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 19, Answers: 11)
Asked on 7 May 2020 10:31 am