Question asked:


My client operates a service where he delivers goods to customers in France and Spain. It can be anything from furniture to bicycles to food. The customers are mostly unregistered individuals. Assuming he is over the threshold where is he required to account for VAT.

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 22, Answers: 1)
Asked on 5 June 2018 8:14 am