Part 19-6-5 Rollover relief on certain investment property (S-600A). Section 600A provides for rollover relief from 5 January 2001 in respect of certain investment property. The property must be a residential property in respect of which the person is entitled to receive a rent. It must contain one or more (at least three for disposals prior to 1 […]

Why join?

Unlike, our material has been edited to reflect changes made by the most recent Finance Acts. So it’s up to date and accurate.

Our material can be viewed on all devices (mobile, tablet, desktop).

Our Google search is lightning fast and accurate.

No credit card details required for trial.